We’re always looking for exceptional talent to help our team grow at the Care Center. Below are our available staff positions. Please follow the instructions for each position in order to be considered for employment.
The Communications Intern works with the Communications Coordinator to implement the communications/marketing strategies of the pregnancy center. Responsibilities include maintaining social media platforms, assisting with the recording/production of podcast episodes, contributing blog content, researching and executing marketing strategies, assisting the Communications Coordinator with video production, and other duties as assigned.
Reports to: Communications Coordinator (Primary); other directors (Secondary)
Hours: 10-15/week (Part-Time)
Holidays and Benefits: none
- Ability to effectively network with new and established community partners, especially through social media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to comprehend digital technologies used for marketing
- Discernment for language and terminology that is in line with Care Center values and plumblines
- Evaluate and manage digital/online marketing metrics and statistics
Qualifications for Employment
- Must be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, including membership in good-standing, and attendance of a local church
- Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the life-affirming position and sexual purity
- Agree with and be willing to uphold the Statement of Principle, Statement of Faith and policies of the Care Center
- Have some experience serving as a volunteer in a ministry capacity
- Major in Communications, Marketing, or another related field
- Detailed knowledge of social media and email applications
Email Mary Holloman with a letter of intent and resumé.
Much like our volunteer positions, internships are very helpful to the mission of the pregnancy center. Depending on your experience and school requirements, we will place you in the appropriate department of our ministry (client services, community outreach, fundraising, communications, graphic design, etc.). These committed positions are unpaid. To be considered an internship, you must also be earning class credit for your service here. An internship will help develop candidates for greater success in a future professional setting. We love pouring into the next generation of laborers!
Steps to Apply
Follow these steps to be considered for an internship:
- Contact us at 336-274-4901 to begin the process.
- Staff will ask for a letter of intent and resumé.
- If you are qualified to proceed, you will be given an application to complete.
- Following the application process, you will be contacted for a formal interview.
- A final consideration and formal letter of acceptance will be written for those candidates who qualify.
- If you are accepted, you must participate in the center’s intensive volunteer training, with further training, as needed.