AdoptionLet us help you understand adoption.
Adoption is the life-giving alternative to abortion. We’re here to help you understand all aspects of placing your child for adoption. We’ll even set you up to meet adoption agencies at no cost to you, and we’ll be with you every step of the way. Don’t count this choice out. Set up an appointment with us to learn more.
Facts About Adoption
- Adoption is NOT foster care, and does not involve the state process of orphan care. Adoption through a private agency gives you the control over who raises your child.
- Talking with an adoption agency has “no strings attached” or obligation to complete an adoption plan. If you meet with a birth mother counselor, you will not be pressured to make any decision.
- In considering adoption, you create the type of adoption plan that is right for you.
- A counselor will be there for you throughout the entire process, even after placement.
- In NC a birth mother has 7 days to change her mind after completing paperwork. No paperwork has to be signed until 48hrs after birth.
3 Things to Consider
1. You may ask, “Why should I consider adoption for my baby and me?”
Adoption is the life-giving alternative to abortion.
2. You may feel, “I need to take responsibility for my own actions.”
A good mother makes a plan for her child.
3. You may think, “My family would never let me place my baby.”
Adoption may be the best way to care for your baby.
Call to make an appointment.
Get Directions to the Care Center
*To set up an appointment, please call us at 336-274-4881. We will not take appointments via email or through our contact forms. Thanks for your understanding. We look forward to serving you!
Please Contact Us!
Make An Appointment
© 2019 Greensboro Pregnancy Care Center • All Rights Reserved