Pregnancy ResourcesWe offer pregnancy resources that will help you face an unplanned pregnancy.
Baby & Maternity Items
We have resources to help you face your unplanned pregnancy! The majority of resources we offer are free baby and maternity items through our classes. By taking our educational classes (see below), clients will receive things they may need during pregnancy or through the first year of parenting upon attending each class. Some of the items include:
- New or gently used maternity clothes in all sizes
- New baby bottles and pacifiers
- New baby shampoo, body wash, and lotion
- New or gently-used baby clothes
- Items like pack-n-plays, swings, strollers, cribs and sheets, etc.
- We do not take toys, formula, or items that are dirty or old
We offer free classes to inform and equip you to face unplanned pregnancy, sexual health, and more. Some classes include topics like parenting, relationships, and abortion recovery.
We offer information on other community resources and organizations we trust to meet your needs if we can’t. Referrals can be for things like further OB care, housing, food, jobs, or counseling. Contact us today to find out more.
Call to make an appointment.
Get Directions to the Care Center
*To set up an appointment, please call us at 336-274-4881.
We will not take appointments via email or through our contact forms. Thanks!