What We Offer
We have resources to help you face your unplanned pregnancy! The majority of resources we offer are free baby and maternity items to be received through our classes. By taking educational classes, clients will receive things they may need during pregnancy or through the first year of parenting upon attending each class. Some of the items include:
Baby & Maternity Items
- New or gently used maternity clothes in all sizes
- New baby bottles and pacifiers
- New baby shampoo, body wash, and lotion
- New or gently-used baby clothes
- Items like pack-n-plays, swings, strollers, cribs and sheets, etc.
- We do not take toys, formula, or items that are dirty or old
We offer information on other community resources and organizations we trust to meet your needs if we can’t. Referrals can be for things like further OBGYN care, housing, food, jobs, or counseling. Contact us today to find out more by calling 336-274-4881.